Taking some important steps now can help you get ready:
- Use the Retirement Income Calculatoropens in new window to learn how much more you may need to save.
- Consider a one-time contribution or rolling over outside savings from other retirement accounts.
- Consider taking advantage of the .
Before you decide to roll your money out...
You may be considering moving your money somewhere else, but before you do, you should know exactly what your costs are.
This tool compares costs to help you make an informed decision, because the NC Plans are competitively priced:*
- Contact the Retiree Advocate
- Contact your designated Empower Retirement Education Counselor.
- Call 866-NCPlans (866-627-5267)
- Call the Department of State Treasurer at
- Visit the .
Rollover assets may be assessed fees or other surrender charges. Please contact current account provider for this information.